Porcelain Crowns and Veneers
These are prostheses that are preferred when the number of missing teeth is not many. They function as a bridge by lowering the number of adjacent teeth or if there is too many caries or desaturation in one or more teeth. These are made in laboratory environment and can not be removed by patient.
What exactly is a Porcelain Crown?
These crowns are considered a type of coating that possess metal alloys manufactured for dentistry and are used as substructure under the porcelain. These metal materials are quite durable and are compatible with teeth along with gingival tissues. Porcelain made crowns are both aesthetic and economical when taken care well.
What type of a tooth qualifies for porcelain crown application?
- It could be preferred if you suffer excessive decay or material loss in tooth.
- Porcelain crown could be applied to teeth with heavy discoloration with irreversible conditions.
- Porcelain crowns could be done on teeth with deformities.
- Porcelain crowns could be done on teeth that have weak root canal to hinder fractures
- Porcelain crowns could be done on implant applications
- Porcelain crowns could be used to repair your broken teeth
What benefits does it have?
Porcelain coatings are used to cover damaged tooth. It would not only strengthen it but also correct its image and/or alignment. Also, it could be placed on implant to deliver a tooth-like shape and integrity in function wise. Porcelain crowns could be manufactured the same color your natural tooth has. Metal-supported porcelains are way more economical compared to other porcelains.
Steps of Porcelain Crowning Process
- Preparation of treatment plan and examination by panoramic and periapical x-rays.
- Filling, root canal treatment and gingival treatment if necessary
- Preparation of teeth by abrasion and producing composite temporary veneers in the same session
- Lab phase: Preperation of porcelain with metal material
- Metal based porcelain treatment rehearsal
- Porcelain crown rehearsal
- Adaptation and bonding of dental prosthesis in mouth area
TO SEE OUR HEALTH ADVISOR, FILL THE FORM NOW!
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you on whatsapp usually within 24 hours of your request.
You can reach us via online chat, whatsapp, form, e-mail or direct phone number. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
May the healthy days always be with you.